Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you.
Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow. We offer full and part-time hours, a friendly work environment, competitive wages, on the job training, advancement opportunities and health care benefits for full time employees.
We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today.
This position is available at both our Mississauga and Vaughan locations
• Greet customers and provide excellent customer service.
• Set up displays of cakes & bakery items and brings supplies from refrigerators and storage areas.
• Serve customers at bakery counter, weighing, packaging & attaching price stickers to purchases.
• Remove stock and clean display cases to prevent spoilage or contamination of food.
• Advise customers regarding the content and types of products available.
• Complete cake decoration on cakes such as names, greeting or additional decoration.
• Replenish supplies and rotates products in the display counter.
• Maintains a safe and clean work area.
• Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
• Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
• Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in a bakery environment an asset.
• Experience working in a grocery store considered an asset.
• Needs to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
Vaughan, ON, L6A 4K5
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2W5
No jobs available at this location right now.
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N5
For job inquiries contact:
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Our Vision & Mission
To be the grocery shopping destination of choice in the GTA. To consistently offer our customers the highest standards of quality, value, selection, presentation and cleanliness. To inspire our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience by consistently exceeding their expectations, and taking pride in our Fresh values.
Our Fresh Values
Family work ethic
Respect & courtesy
Energy & enthusiasm
Honesty & integrity