Join our team
Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you.
Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow. We offer full and part-time hours, a friendly work environment, competitive wages, on the job training, advancement opportunities and health care benefits for full time employees.
We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today.
• Fills muffin trays by scooping mixture from pails of muffin mix.
• Pre-bakes frozen bakery items such as croissants and danishes in the proofer.
• Arranges croissants, danishes, and pies on baking trays.
• Coordinates the baking process according to the variety of muffins from baking tins.
• Maintains a supply of refrigerated oven ready items for ongoing bakery needs.
• Replenish bakery items merchandised on bakery wall.
• Cleans ovens and washes baking trays and muffin tins.
• Packages and tags items and stocks the reduced sales counter.
• Maintains a safe and clean work area.
• Needs to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
• Performs other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
Skills & Knowledge
• Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
• Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
• Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in a bakery environment an asset.
• Experience working in a grocery store.
• Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift up to approximately 50 lbs.
• Exposure to very hot temperatures from ovens.
• Exposure to cold temperatures from freezer/cooler.
• Wears gloves and hair nets.
Vaughan, ON, L6A 4K5
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2W5
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N5
For job inquiries contact:
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Our Vision & Mission
To be the grocery shopping destination of choice in the GTA. To consistently offer our customers the highest standards of quality, value, selection, presentation and cleanliness. To inspire our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience by consistently exceeding their expectations, and taking pride in our Fresh values.
Our Fresh Values
Family work ethic
Respect & courtesy
Energy & enthusiasm
Honesty & integrity