Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you.
Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow. We offer full and part-time hours, a friendly work environment, competitive wages, on the job training, advancement opportunities and health care benefits for full time employees.
We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today.
Assistant Store Manager
• Ensures all departments are ready for business at all times.
• Lead staff to meet store operational goals, develop positive employee culture through training to ensure quality delivery of customer service.
• Ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed.
• Provides assistance and support to management in supervising and facilitating the daily operations of the store.
• Liaise with the various departments of the store to ensure information is conveyed properly and expectations are communicated.
• Greets and assists customers in a way that models exemplary conduct to other staff.
• Maintains store appearance and product presentation to company standards.
• Experience working in a supermarket or large retail environment.
• Post-secondary education and/or experience in merchandising and/or business management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills with a talent for building customer loyalty.
• Strong organizational abilities – able to manage multiple priorities.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be available to work flexible shifts including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Vaughan, ON, L6A 4K5
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2W5
No jobs available at this location right now.
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N5
For job inquiries contact:
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Our Vision & Mission
To be the grocery shopping destination of choice in the GTA. To consistently offer our customers the highest standards of quality, value, selection, presentation and cleanliness. To inspire our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience by consistently exceeding their expectations, and taking pride in our Fresh values.
Our Fresh Values
Family work ethic
Respect & courtesy
Energy & enthusiasm
Honesty & integrity