Join our team
Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you.
Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow. We offer full and part-time hours, a friendly work environment, competitive wages, on the job training, advancement opportunities and health care benefits for full time employees.
We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today.
Order Picker/Forklift Operator
• Operates a variety of equipment to load, unload and move materials and products
• Picks orders and stock from warehouse.
• Makes labels and attaches them to goods.
• Works in a methodical and efficient manner to optimize picking process and meet daily delivery deadlines.
• Organizes entire area so that any equipment can get to order picking locations.
• Transfers product orders to holding area and wraps goods to prevent spillage, loss or destruction while in transport.
• Assists others during peak periods and as needed.
• Forklift certificate and experience working with dollies, hand trucks, pallet lifters, industrial lift trucks and reach trucks.
• Able to work in warehouse environment.
• Able to read product codes and quantities.
• Good communication skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Needs to possess steel-toed safety boots and work in a safe manner in accordance with company policies.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment and have attention to detail.
• Able to work in a freezer and/or cooler.
• Need to be available to work flexible shifts, including weekends.
Vaughan, ON, L6A 4K5
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2W5
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N5
For job inquiries contact:
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Our Vision & Mission
To be the grocery shopping destination of choice in the GTA. To consistently offer our customers the highest standards of quality, value, selection, presentation and cleanliness. To inspire our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience by consistently exceeding their expectations, and taking pride in our Fresh values.
Our Fresh Values
Family work ethic
Respect & courtesy
Energy & enthusiasm
Honesty & integrity