Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you.
Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow. We offer full and part-time hours, a friendly work environment, competitive wages, on the job training, advancement opportunities and health care benefits for full time employees.
We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today.
• Greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
• Collects abandoned shopping carts from various locations in and around the store.
• Pushes or pulls lines of buggies to the parking buggy bays or to the service desk location.
• Moves shopping carts between parking lot bays and the service desk location.
• Maintains carts in neat and safe lines ensuring buggies do not obstruct traffic.
• Cleans and tidies shopping carts.
• Maintains housekeeping standards for all entrance/exits of the store to ensure they are safe for customers.
• Mopping floors in entrance/exits areas of store when required.
• Depending on weather conditions may set up caution signs in the entrance/exits of the store.
• Sweeps the store parking lot and may repair snow fence.
• Collects and bags garbage from the parking lot area.
• Assists customers by carrying out groceries to the parking lot and loading groceries in their car.
• Complies with store policies and procedures.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by management to meet business needs.
• Needs to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
• Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
• Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
• Able to work under minimal supervision and in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience working as a lot attendant considered an asset.
• Experience working in a grocery store considered an asset.
• Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Able to bend and squat frequently
• Exposed to hot and cold temperatures depending on the weather.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally.
Vaughan, ON, L6A 4K5
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2W5
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N5
For job inquiries contact:
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Our Vision & Mission
To be the grocery shopping destination of choice in the GTA. To consistently offer our customers the highest standards of quality, value, selection, presentation and cleanliness. To inspire our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience by consistently exceeding their expectations, and taking pride in our Fresh values.
Our Fresh Values
Family work ethic
Respect & courtesy
Energy & enthusiasm
Honesty & integrity