Join our team
Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you.
Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow. We offer full and part-time hours, a friendly work environment, competitive wages, on the job training, advancement opportunities and health care benefits for full time employees.
We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today.
This position is available at our Mississauga, Scarborough, and Vaughan locations
• Greets customers and provides excellent customer service.
• Organize the dairy section of the grocery store ensuring shelves and display areas are stocked and faced daily.
• Check expiry dates, making sure items are rotated and expired merchandise is removed from the shelf
• Unpack products received by store warehouse/backroom and count and sort them.
• Price items using stamp or stickers according to price list.
• Operate electric palette jack.
• Face dairy merchandise displays daily, removing and returning misplaced items to display areas.
• Obtain articles for customers from shelf or stock room.
• Keep stock clean, organized and maintains a safe and clean work area.
• Prepares the store for weekday and weekend opening and closing.
• Complies with store policies and procedures.
• Needs to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekends.
• Performs other tasks as required by management to meet business needs.
• Good communication skills and ability to read and write in English.
• Customer Service oriented and able to make good decisions.
• Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
• Able to work in fast-paced environment.
• Experience working in dairy or grocery considered an asset.
• Experience working with electric palette jacks considered asset.
• Experience working in a grocery store considered an asset.
• Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
• Able to bend, squat, and lift frequently.
• Will be exposed to limited cold temperatures from freezer/cooler area.
• Ability to lift up to approximately 100 lbs
Vaughan, ON, L6A 4K5
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2W5
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N5
For job inquiries contact:
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Our Vision & Mission
To be the grocery shopping destination of choice in the GTA. To consistently offer our customers the highest standards of quality, value, selection, presentation and cleanliness. To inspire our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience by consistently exceeding their expectations, and taking pride in our Fresh values.
Our Fresh Values
Family work ethic
Respect & courtesy
Energy & enthusiasm
Honesty & integrity