Start Fresh with a Career at Highland Farms
It all starts with you. If you have a passion for food and a passion for people then we want to hear from you.
Working at one of our stores is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to learn and grow. We offer full and part-time hours, a friendly work environment, competitive wages, on the job training, advancement opportunities and health care benefits for full time employees.
We are proud to be Canadian, proud to support the communities we work in and proud of our continued success for over 50 years.
If you want to make a fresh start then join the Highland Farms family today.
Accounts Payable Clerk
• Process a high volume of various accounts payable invoices
• Three way matching. Print cheques and match invoices and supporting documents to cheques
• Ensure effective, efficient and accurate data entry into the accounts payable system
• Reconciling differences between vendor's invoices and approved pricing
• Ensures discounts and deals are taken
• Calculate deductions and rebates
• Sort, file and store invoices and documents
• Assist with year-end inventory calculations
• Provide support to other accounts Payable positions
• Completion of Grade 12, preferably supplemented by post-secondary accounting courses
• 3+ years’ experience in accounts payable
• Accounts payable retail/grocery experience is preferred
• Computer skills including MS Excel and MS Word
• Experience with Sage 300 computer system is an asset
• High level of accuracy and expediency with sizeable data entry
• Knowledge of accounts payable and reconciliation processes
• Skills converting weights, quantities and units of measure
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work with others in a shared work setting
• Assist and train co-workers as needed
Vaughan, ON, L6A 4K5
Scarborough, ON, M1P 2W5
Mississauga, ON, L4Z 1N5
For job inquiries contact:
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process as required under Highland Farm’s Employment Accommodation policy. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
Our Vision & Mission
To be the grocery shopping destination of choice in the GTA. To consistently offer our customers the highest standards of quality, value, selection, presentation and cleanliness. To inspire our employees to deliver an exceptional customer experience by consistently exceeding their expectations, and taking pride in our Fresh values.
Our Fresh Values
Family work ethic
Respect & courtesy
Energy & enthusiasm
Honesty & integrity